New England Cheese
7721 Thunderbolts Way
NOWENDOC NSW 2354
0412 605 876
New England Cheese is located in the hills on the eastern side of the New England Tableland region of NSW on the great dividing range between Walcha (70km west) and Gloucester (80km east).
Located on Thunderbolts Way,
- Heading East towards Gloucester – approximately 500 meters before the turn off into Nowendoc township on the righthand side.
- Heading West towards Walcha or Tamworth – approximately 500 meters after the turnoff into the Nowendoc township (don’t go into Nowendoc) on the left hand side.
- Thunderbolts Way is a relatively new and very picturest drive linking Brisbane and Sydney.
- Tamworth: 110 km south west
- Armidale: 120 km north west
- Inverell: 220km west
- Taree: 120km east
- Brisbane: 450km north
- Sydney: 350km south east
Nowendoc is predominately a beef farming community. The Nowendoc River runs through the area and is a major tributory to the Manning River.
The township boasts many facilities:
- General store including Petrol/Diesel
- Nowendoc Motel
- Nowendoc House and Bed & Breakfast
- Primary School – currently 2 children- (personalised tuition)
- Showgrounds (community run)
- Sale yards
- Police station and helipad
- Public Hall (community run)
- Church multi-donominational (community run)
- Rural Fire Service (community run)
- Tennis club and facilities (community run)
- Phone box
- Cheese factory
Contact: 0412 605 876 / email@example.com Life Is Agriculture