The township boasts many facilities:
- General store including Petrol/Diesel
- Nowendoc Motel
- Nowendoc House and Bed & Breakfast
- Primary School – currently closed – we need some children
- Showgrounds (community run)
- Sale yards
- Police station and helipad
- Public Hall (community run)
- Church multi-denominational (community run)
- Rural Fire Service (community run)
- Tennis club and facilities (community run)
- Phone box
- Cheese factory
Arlene Stapleton – Harpist, Singer, Songwriter – lives right here in Nowendoc.
Have you ever seen anyone play a harp like it is a guitar??? AMAZING!
website – arlenestapleton.com
Nowendoc Music Fest Saturday 10th April 2021 at the Nowendoc Recreation Reserve Gate will open at 3.30pm.
Travelling Cappuccinos and Mak’s Turkish Gozleme will be on site. The Travelling Cappuccinos will also camp and provide refreshments on Sunday morning. (Thank goodness!) Bring cash.
Andrew Clermont’s Supper Club Nowendoc show has grown to feature and combine a spectacular fifteen renowned musicians! They are:
Andrew Clermont, Maestro
Shenzo Gregorio, Stunt violinist
Goldheist, Singer songwriter, piano
Anthony Walmsley, Guitars
Randall Wison, drums
Mark Atkins, Singer songwriter and didgeroo
Brooke Gillett, Vocals
Daniel Gillett, Uke
Hanna Elizabeth, Vocals
Garry Steel, Accordion & Piano,
Marley Berry, Drums and percussion
Nicholas Reefman, Trumpet and Accordion,
Marilla Holmes, Vocals
Luke Fergusson on Bass and 5 octave vocals
Henry Hicks on bonus songs & Groove
Felix Peake will open and close proceedings with his bagpipes.
Contact: 0412 605 876 / firstname.lastname@example.org Life Is Agriculture